Friday, November 18, 2011

Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

I Just wanted to give you all a little preview of whats to come soon. First up is…
-Red Velvet Cake
This is one of my favorite cakes. It also might be the best kind that I make. Ya, get excited.
The next thing that will be coming up is Thanksgiving dinner. Since it is only me and my parents that will be here this Thanksgiving, I'm not making a whole Turkey.Instead, i am making a stuffed turkey breast. I made it a few years back and it was delicious. Here is the line up…
-Turkey Breast Roulade
-Green Bean Casserole (Everything from scratch!)
-Cranberry Sauce (No canned stuff here!)
-Mashed potatoes 
-Rolls 
-Creamed corn or Corn pudding (I haven't decided yet)
-Pecan Bars
-Pumpkin Pie
Every one always seems to have lots of left overs after thanksgiving. But, what are you suppose to do with all of that food? Well i am going to make a post about reusing thanksgiving leftovers. So, keep coming and checking it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment